- MCS listed and Solar Keymark certified
- High energy yield through efficient full-surface aluminium absorber with highly selective coating
- High energy absorption and minimal emission losses
- Very good price/performance ratio
- Can be installed on roof, within roof and on flat roof
- Two model types give options of vertical or horizontal application
- Connection fittings applied without tools – ease and simplicity of installation
- Hailstorm-resistant: tested in accordance with EN 12975-2
- Extremely robust collector housing made from a self-supporting metal frame construction with steel reinforcement.
- Long life and durability
|Model||SOLATRON® S2.5-1V||SOLATRON® S2.5-1H|
|Collector module||(V) vertical||(H) Horizontal|
|Effective absorber area||m 2||2.24||2.24|
|Aperture area||m 2||2.26||2.26|
|Gross collector area||m 2||2.52||2.52|
|Dimensions (width x height x depth)||mm||1130 x 2240 x 99||2240 x 1130 x 99|
|Maximum working pressure||bar||6||6|
ELCO has supplied 10m2 of its SOLATRON S2.5 flat panel solar collectors and three 120kW THISION L boilers and to the Parc Eirias Events Centre in Colwyn Bay, North Wales. The THISION L boilers were installed in a wall-mounted cascade frame with a low loss header.
The Parc Eirias Events Centre is a cornerstone of regeneration plans for Colwyn Bay and provides a venue for community, cultural and sporting events. The £6.5m project has taken eight months to complete and now comprises a large multi-purpose indoor centre for recreational use, as well as a conference centre for business and commercial events.